Active, microencapsulated, pure Retinol helps increase collagen production and cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help fight signs of ageing including uneven skin tone and discolouration. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
Who is it for?
Perfect for those looking to minimise skin-ageing triggers.
Why use this?
Your skin is as unique as you are, and is constantly changing due to lifestyle choices and seasonal changes! When specialised care is needed, Dermalogica Targeted Treatments become the essential addition to your daily skin health regimen.
How to use
- Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
- Includes a moisturising Buffer Cream to help the skin adjust to this highly-active form of Retinol. Mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream and apply to face and neck if required for two weeks. After two weeks mix two parts Overnight Retinol Repair with one part Buffer. You may use Overnight Retinol Repair alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser.
- Do not exfoliate whilst using this product. Only use at night time and an SPF must be worn the next day.
- We recommend not layering it directly with other targeted treatment products.
- This product contains a form of Vitamin A. Consult a physician prior to use during pregnancy.