Hi everyone the girls at Alternative Beauty would like to thank you all for your patience and support through this pandemic you will all be happy to know we are open again from Wednesday 22nd of July, however we are working at half capacity therefore the foreseeable future we will not be available for walk in appointments.
- Please book everything you require as we will not be able to add onto your treatments due to limited availability due to cleaning restrictions after each client.
- We will also need to make a few changes due to government guidelines – you must wear a mask on entering the salon and use the hand sanitising station situated at the front of the salon and then refrain from using unnecessary equipment such as mobile phone etc and if you could only bring essential items along.
- Beds will be sanitised and disposable paper will be provided during intimate waxing however this is not the best material so please feel free to bring your own towel.
- Most importantly we have missed you as much as you have missed us, unfortunately chatting after treatments can’t happen for now as we are working on restricted appointment time and as we would love to catch up we need this time for preparation for the next client.
- Please attend appointments on your own as it will be one in one out unless you need assistance.
- Most importantly do not attend if your feeling unwell but please advise us as soon possible so we have a chance to offer the space to someone on the waiting list.
- If you start to show any symptoms after your visit please contact us ASAP so we can take the appropriate steps in conjunction with the guidelines.
Thanks again for your support and we look forward to seeing all our wonderful clients again