ACCOR CORRECTOR PLASMA PEN
PLEASE NOTE THIS TREATMENT REQUIRES A CONSULTATION AND PATCH TEST
A treatment with cosmetic corrector is the gentle alternative to skin tightening surgery.
The combination of plasma and NF+ technology currently makes the plasma pen unique, world wide.
This is an especially gentle and low pain procedure which achieves incredible, permanent results – immediately. Additionally, due to continued tightening after the treatment, we see further vast improvements.
This is designed to target specific problem areas, the ACCOR Plasma Pen treatment is rapidly becoming a popular go-to for an alternative to facelifts or other forms of cosmetic surgery.
The plasma pen emits a small electrical arc without touching the skin and vaporises the area of the skin you’re worried about. The treatment leaves behind a small scab that drops off over time, and promotes collagen to the area, revealing smoother tighter skin.
- Skin Tightening – Upper and Lower lids, Soft face lift, throat and tummy lift
- Reduction of wrinkles and uneven surfaces – Perioral wrinkles, worry lines, nasolabial folds, forehead
- Reduction of unsightly pigmentation – Age/Sun spots, liver spots and moles
- Scar reduction/Improvement
- How many Plasma Pen treatments will I need?This varies depending on the individual and their expectations.
- How long do plasma pen results last?This treatment can last up to 3 years and more however how you treat your skin, lifestyle factors and your genetic ageing process will have an effect.
- Is the Plasma Pen treatment painful?There is a minimal amount of discomfort which varies from each individual however a topical numbing cream is applied.
- What are the side effects of having a Plasma Pen treatment?Plasma pen is an exceptionally safe procedure, however side effects are minor changes in skin pigmentation, post inflammatory scarring, scabs, inflammation and swelling which all subside with the healing process but may remain longer in some individuals.
- Is plasma pen better than botox?Unlike botox which lasts several months plasma can last up to 3 years, is more precise and will not cause droopiness or loss of facial expressions.
- Does a plasma pen treatment leave scarring?No scarring will occur after a plasma pen treatment however post inflammatory pigmentation can be mistaken as scarring.
- Can I wear make-up after a Plasma Pen treatment?We recommend you avoid make-up during the healing process to minimise disruption of the tiny scabs.