We have good news to share
Following the recent government announcement we have an official opening date that we have all been waiting for of the 26th of April. We are now taking bookings for after this date we have been working hard to get everyone rebooked that has missed their previous appointments due to lock down. If you wish to get booked in, our online booking system has now reopened please book online as we are still not in the salon just yet. The girls are looking forward to getting back to work and catching up with our clients, we would also like to thanks you for your continued support through this previous year and look forward to seeing you all in the salon.
Information regarding salon appointments
- Until further notice from the government we will still be working at half the capacity in the salon to keep staff and clients as safe as possible.
- We will not be able to take walk in’s so please make an appointment where possible.
- Please book everything you require as we will not be able to add onto your treatments due to limited availability due to cleaning restrictions after each client.
- We will also need to make a few changes due to government guidelines – you must wear a mask on entering the salon and use the hand sanitising station situated at the front of the salon and then refrain from using unnecessary equipment such as mobile phones etc and if you could only bring essential items along.
- Beds will be sanitised and disposable paper will be provided during intimate waxing however this is not the best material so please feel free to bring your own towel.
- Most importantly we have missed you as much as you have missed us, unfortunately chatting after treatments can’t happen for now as we are working on restricted appointment time and as we would love to catch up we need this time for preparation for the next client.
- Please attend appointments on your own as it will be one in one out unless you need assistance.
- Most importantly do not attend if you’re feeling unwell but please advise us as soon as possible so we have a chance to offer the space to someone on the waiting list.
- If you start to show any symptoms after your visit please contact us ASAP so we can take the appropriate steps in conjunction with the guidelines.